Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Isn't she lovely?





Tarikwa tolerated my first attempt at a hairdo this week....well

my first vaguely successful attempt. Efforts one and two could

hardly even be called "attempts" because their results lasted a

total of three combined minutes. A VERY sweet friend brought

over some supplies on Friday and gave me the confidence to try

again. I don't know what I'd do without her.



SPEAKING of VERY sweet....



FIRST hairdo

Our first try.


Second attempt
The secont attempt.

Side view

And through all of this, Tarikwa was SO patient. She sat quite still

through multiple fingerplays through the first effort and part of

a Your Baby Can Read video during effort two.

(Thanks for the videos, Grandma! They have helped me shower,

cook, breathe, and now hairdress!)

Back of hair



1 comment:

missy said...

i am SO impressed! she is indeed lovely. and i love your header picture!