Thursday, September 17, 2009

Little Babes on the Prairie

We ventured to Conner Prairie earlier this week with my sister and her two beautiful children. Jonah is just a couple of months older than our babies, and my kids ADORE Jonah and little baby Ruth. What a terrific family! (Note: my parents gained seven new grandchildren over the course of the last year...seriously....when we get together, diaper companies rejoice, bus boys cower, and our kids have a ridiculously good time!)







I'm not much of a montager -- I have no idea why this download cut off half of the montage.....clearly, I have no idea what I'm doing in general. But sometimes, a girl just has to montage.

2 comments:

Cindi Clark said...

What a great day this was! I loved being able to watch the babies play and discover together! Wish all of my grandbabies could have been there!

I think Taye would have been completely content to pet the donkey all day long! :)

I love you all!

Love,
Mama

Cindy said...

I think you need to choose the smaller viewing box? A blog reader can always enlarge it from there. . . So I'd love to hear stories about how the babies interact and if one is very different, or if they all mimic each other, etc. Do they make each other wild (mine do!). As a triplet mama, this is the stuff that always fascinates me. And just wait until they hit about 2 . . . oy! Then the fun really gets rolling!! :)